|Weight (approx)||1 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||26 × 26 × 16 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Medium capacity isothermal bag with shoulder strap for sample transportation.
The ROW’S XL is Elite Bags premier blood sample transportation bag. With space for more than 80 (please correct this number if needed – looked like 88 to me from the photos) blood collection tubes and dedicated packets for gel cool packs (such as the Elite Gel), this bag has sufficient capacity for the transport and short term storage of a significant sample set.
Built using wipeable tarpaulin, both the inner and outer surfaces can be easily cleaned and disinfected when needed. The isothermal lining, rigid walls and foam sample blocks provide excellent protection from the elements. An internal sensor, placeable in any chosen area of the main compartment, provides a constant temperature reading on an external digital display, allowing the internal environment to be monitored without the need to open the case.
The adjustable, padded shoulder strap, coupled via tough steel D-rings, allow the bag to be carried over the shoulder. Alternatively, the bag can be lifted using the durable, double stitched, tarpaulin lined top handle. Additionally, a large clear PVC front pocket, perfect for inserting identifying documents, is provided.
- Large main compartment, lined with isothermal materials, and dedicated side pockets for cool gels, help maintain a temperature stabilised storage environment.
- Thermometer with external display allows temperature monitoring with any need to open.
- Comfortable padded shoulder strap makes for easy carrying, even when full.
- Includes two foam sample blocks, with sufficient capacity for over 80 collection tubes.
- Full width PVC pocket to hold and display identifying cards and documents.
- All internal and external surfaces are sanitisable and liquid impermeable.