|Weight (approx)||0,44 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||16 × 25 × 12 cm|
340D TWILL NYLON
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Small bag for home visit’s sample extractions
The Elite ROW’S makes the ideal carry bag for the transport and short term storage of blood samples, used, for example, when on home visits or when traveling between clinics. With sufficient capacity for 36 collection tubes held securely within a foam block, this bag also has a dedicated internal pocket for retaining gel cool packs, which, combined with the isothermal lining, help ensure a constant and cool storage temperature.
With a strong and comfortable carry handle, external pockets for a compact sharps disposal container, gloves, syringes etc., and a full width zipped back pocket for stowing additional materials or documents, this compact yet feature rich sample bag is ideal for clinicians, phlebotomists and nursing staff that need to safely transport bloods and associated materials.
- Isothermal material with mesh pockets for cool gel packs (such as the Elite Gel)
- Foam block with space for 36 collection tubes and separate adsorbate and washable foam base.
- Two external pockets with sufficient capacity for pocket-sized biocontaminated container (such as the Elite Conbio’s).
- Durable double ended zip ensures lid can be fully opened for unimpeded access to sample block.
- Strong carry handle and built from durable, wipeable material.