|Weight (approx)||5,30 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||29 × 39 × 44 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Isothermal bag for the transportation of samples
The king of the sample transportation bags is certainly the high capacity, isothermal, temperature stabilising Elite COOL’S. With a large volume main compartment, lined with liquid impermeable wipe-clean material, sounding a rigid, high density insulating layer, then finished with a durable wipe-clean tarpaulin, not only is the structure easily sterilised, but it is also great protection from external environmental factors, including heat, liquids and physical abrasion.
With four, large, individually removable sample pouches, all built using isothermal materials, there is sufficient capacity to organise and safely transport up to 300 blood collection tubes and 24 urine or stool pots. Each removable pouch is zipped closed and provides dedicated pockets for gel cool packs (such as the Elite Gel).
An integrated thermometer with external digital display allows for the internal temperature to be monitored continuously without any need to open the bag and expose samples.
A highly durable, full surround, padded handle provides a secure lifting and carrying point, while an adjustable shoulder strap makes light work of carrying the bag over longer distances. Additionally, the bag and be anchored and stacked on a wheeled trolly (such as Elite CARRY’S)
- High capacity bag with four individually removable isothermal sample pouches.
- Three padded isothermal pouches holding up to 100 blood collection tubes in foam sample racks.
- Full width isothermal urine sample bottle tray, with configurable dividers to accommodate alternatively sized pots and capacity for up to 24 specimens.
- All removable pouches feature clear fronted pocket for identification labels.
- Integrated thermometer with external digital display.
- Large PVC pocket on lid for storing relevant documents.
- Clear, zipped front pocket for identification cards and labelling.