|Weight (approx)||1 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||26 × 20,5 × 9,5 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite IOSLAB’s laboratory sample transport container is a carry case specifically designed to provide temperature stabilised storage when moving clinical materials, such as bloods, urine and tissue samples. A study build, with strong carry handle and durable double ended zip, allow for the easy and secure transport of critical biological materials destined for analysis, or other similar use cases. Constructed and lined with a specially selected materials that bestow excellent isothermal properties and an easy wipe clean finish, the interior is divisible using removable padded separators, ensuring samples are kept safely stowed, cool and organised. With an inner pocket for retaining gel cool packs, this carry pack is ready to go as is, or can be placed within larger carry cases or coolers.
- Built using isothermal materials allowing internal temperatures to be maintained using cool packs.
- Comfortable and durable handle.
- Double ended zip with long pull tabs for was of use, even with gloved hands.
- Removable padded internal dividers for configurable internal compartment.
- Holds up to 9 standard sample pots.
- Convenient compact size that can be used alone or placed within larger bags or coolers.