|18 × 20 × 8 cm
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)
650D Cordura y tratamiento IRR
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite IFAK has been specifically designed by EB Military to hold materials required to respond to haemostatic emergencies. Items are held securely in place by elasticated strapping and a full length zip allows for the pack to be folded open, fully exposing the contents for easy access. A system of quick release buckles, hook & loop tapes and elasticated strapping allow for the pack to be securely attachment to a leg and prevents it moving or slipping, even when a user is running. PAL webbing on the rear provides universal attachment points using the MOLLE system. This means the pack can be anchored to other packs, vests, belts etc if required.
- Universal anchorage provided by MOLLE system.
- Non-slip rubber grip tapes.
- Paracode zip tab pullers and full length zip for easy and complete opening.
- Large elasticated strapping to secure contents.
- Two large capacity pockets.