|Weight (approx)||4,12 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||61 × 29,5 × 35 cm|
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Trauma Bag ALS Advanced Life Support Emergency Bag
The Elite CRITICAL’S EVO high capacity Advanced Life Support (ALS) kit bag is a large, top opening, padded, soft skin emergency responders equipment bag with an array of compartmentalised pockets, pouches and panels that provide an impressive number of clean and safe storage options for critical medical components.
At the bottom of the main compartment, movable internal separators and straps provide secure storage for an oxygen bottle, bag valve mask and other life support materials.
Tough D-rings with reinforced strapping provide a means to attach padded shoulder straps, but also are a fixture point for use during air-lift evacuations
- Reinforced padded handle.
- High visibility night/day reflective banding.
- Reflective zip tabs with glow in the dark paracord.
- Steel D-rings for anchorage point during air lifts.
- Oxygen tube grommet.
- Card holder.
- Detachable backpack straps.
- Two high capacity multipurpose external pockets with elastic straps and transparent fronts. Space is provided to stow a collar.
- Adaptable internal layout using hook&loop detachable dividers.
- Reinforced base, constructed from wipe clean materials.
- Removable panel with 4 zipped pouches, each with colour coded zip tabs. Colours comply with an international recognised standard for medical materials and instruments.
- Isothermal ampoule holder with capacity for unto 113 vials, handle and transparent window.
- Three large mesh fronted pockets.
- Removable velcro badges.
- Detachable handle.
- USB adapter for power bank.
- Laser cut MOLLE on outside surface provides universal attachment system for additional items.
- Antioverturn system.