|Weight (approx)||0,72 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||46 × 20 × 15 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Small oxygen carrier bag
The Elite MINI TUBE’S is specifically designed to store and carry oxygen cylinders of up to 3 litres. With dedicated space for oropharyngeal (Guedel) airway, mask and flow monitor, this bag is the perfect light weight option for conveying oxygen supplies to rescue and emergency situations.
Adjustable handles that double as shoulder straps, non-slip reinforced base, and trolly securing strap provide multiple options for transportation. Built from tough wipe-clean fabric and padded with high density EVA, the contents remain protected even in challenging conditions. Use in low light levels is aided by a high visibility band sounding the entire bag and used to form large, easy grip zip tabs. Can be stowed in either horizontal or vertical orientations.
- Adjustable straps allow the bag to be carried by hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack.
- Reflective top handle strap aids carrying and stabilisation of there bag when used vertically.
- Night & day high visibility reflective tape surrounds exterior and zip tabs.
- Transparent window assist with monitoring oxygen flow even when bag is closed.
- MOLLE panel provides universal anchorage for other bags and accessories, for example the Elite POCKET’S
- Tube grommet allows oxygen provision even while on the move.
- Reinforced base built from waterproof, non-slip material.
- Loops on base for securing to trollies, such as the Elite CARRY’S
- D-ring for anchoring when vertical, especially useful when stowed in a moving vehicle.
- High density EVA padding provides exceptional protection from impacts.
- Adjustable straps for securing cylinders.
- Zipped mesh pockets for storage of other essential materials.