|Weight (approx)||3,43 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||50 × 24 × 29 cm|
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Trauma Bag for Basic Life Support (BLS)
The Extreme´s Evo EMS Bag s the perfect first responder kit bag, being specifically designed with the needs of ems medical attendances in mind.
Its inner compartment is segmented using removable and configurable padded dividers allowing the user to organise the layout to best fit the contents and their individual needs. The large capacity ensures the bag has sufficient spares to stow any EMS supplies and medical equipment necessary for most critical situations, including an oxygen cylinder and associated oxygen delivery apparatus.
Additional clear-fronted removable pouches, large side pocket with elasticated strapping, large clear-fronted zipped top compartment all provide secure, clean storage and excellent organisation options
- Reinforced, padded carry handle.
- High visibility, reflective night & day strips.
- Reflective glow-in-the-dark zip pull tabs.
- Steel D-rings for rappel during air transport.
- Oxygen tube grommet, allowing supply while bag is closed and during air evac.
- Card holder and backpack straps.
- Two multipurpose, high capacity external pockets with transparent front windows and elastic straps.
- Dedicated collar storage area.
- Customisable inner compartment with detachable padded dividers.
- Reinforce base built from wipe-clean material.
- Four detachable, colour coded compartments, allowing contents to be classified as per internationally recognised standards.
- Isothermal detachable ampoule holder for up to 35 vials.
- Outside pockets on front and sides with mini clipboard pocket on the top pocket.
- Anti-tip design.
- Laser cut MOLLE system on outside of bag
- USB port.