|Weight (approx)||1,6 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||8 × 33 × 51 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
1000D POLYESTER, 1000D POLYESTER
RED, RED, BLACK, BLACK
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite Bags Modul’s compact backpack has been specifically developed for tactical and operational medics, first responders and emergency workers, particularly those needing to operate in more confined spaces. With fast and easy access to the interior compartment and an exceptional organisational layout, items needed for effective first aid and life support treatment are always immediately to hand.
Four removable mesh fronted and colour coded pouches are perfect for stowing and categorising essential medical materials, while a removable panel, featuring both a large mesh fronted pocket on one face and a lattice of elasticated loops on the other, makes an ideal and highly visible place to arrange and secure instruments and ampules.
Expansion is made super easy via a series of buckles that allow multiple packs to be fastened together. Each pack is also covered on front and sides with MOLLE universal anchorage PAL webbing, providing means to attach additional packs and / or accessories as required.
- Padded walls helps protect contents.
- Multiple units can be fastened together to further expand capacity.
- Rugged zips with large pull tabs (reflective on EB02.071) aids easy and fast opening.
- MOLLE webbing on front and sides.
- Low profile handles on top and front.
- D-rings and straps for anchorage.
- Removable and concealable shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Hip belt allowing better weight distribution.
- Velcro identification patch panel on front.
- Large mesh fronted back pocket.
- Detachable storage panel with mesh pocket and elasticated webbing.
- Four mesh fronted removable pouches with internal elasticated looping to secure smaller items.
- Full width base pocket.