|Weight (approx)||3,20 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||31 × 47 × 22,5 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
RED, BLACK, GREEN, BLUE
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Paramed’s backpack is specifically designed for the demanding needs of the paramedic, first responder, rescue and other emergency medical personnel. Capable of housing an impressive array of essential medical equipment, the logical and compartmentalised layout of components including removable sealed pouches with transparent lids, allow contents to be located rapidly while ensuring they are adequately protected, even in challenging environments.
This medium sized soft backpack includes reenforced top and side handles as well as wide padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and adjustable hip belt, providing comfort and support even when carrying a full pack.
- MOLLE webbing on the front and sides allows universal anchorage of accessories, such as pockets, lights and other similar items.
- Internal hydration bag pocket with drinking tube grommet.
- Straps at the base for the bag to secure blankets, sleeping bag, mats, etc.
- Waterproof cover, stowed in secluded pocket.
- Padded back panel with breathable mesh.
- Pull out central panel, featuring an array of elasticised straps on one face and large capacity transparent pockets on the other.
- Isothermal ampule holder with capacity for up to 68 vials.
- Five removable compartments with transparent PVC windows, colour coded in accordance with the international classification of medical materials and instruments.
- Velcro straps to secure oxygen cylinder or manual respirator.
- USB charging cable.
- Side compression and support straps.
- Ergonomically shaped fluorescent plastic top handle.
- Large reflective night and day zip tabs.