|Weight (approx)||1,93 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||31 × 50 × 12 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
BLS backpack with fast-opening system
The Elite QUICK ACCESS light weight, emergency response backpack has been specifically designed with the needs of those needing fast and easy access to essential first aid materials, without the need to carry larger, heaver items such as oxygen cylinders or defibrillators.
The clamshell design, with fully opening front section, exposes the entire contents with the opening of a single zip. With all items stowed within clear fronted pouches, mess pockets or secured with elastic straps, the pack can be suspended by the top loop, leaving those critical materials required to deal with the emergency situation in hand within easy reach, and importantly, on full display. The pack can also be laid flat on the ground when open, providing immediate access to contents, while leaving the tough exterior fabric to protect the first aid materials from damp or dirt.
A removable pocket also doubles as a waist bag, perfect for triage or keeping nimble in crisis situations.
- Quick opening clamshell design.
- Additional detachable waist bag.
- Foldout front panel allows pack to be hung by a top loop.
- Four removable compartments with transparent windows, colour coded in accordance with the international recognised classification of medical materials and instruments.
- Four inner mesh pockets of varying sizes.
- Six multipurpose elastic straps for securing materials and equipment.
- Ergonomically designed mesh back panel and quick release padded shoulder straps provide enhanced comfort.
- Adjustable hip belt and sternum strap.
- Reflective night and day bands on the front and sides.
- Quick-access front flap with glow-in-the-dark cord zip tabs.