|Weight (approx)||0,45 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||21,5 × 27 × 6 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite RELEASE’S leg pocket is a large nine compartment, durable pouch that can stowed within a pack or secured about the person via a belt loop. A quick release leg strap can also be used to ensure the pouch is tightly anchored to the body, particularly important when running or climbing. A full width lid flap with large area hook & loop fastening pad keeps the pocket firmly closed, yet is quick and easy to rip open using the large, high visibility, night & day pull tab. Built from tough, flexible fabric, dressed with a wide high visibility band and with durable Hypalon base, this pocket is not only hardwearing, but clearly identifies the user as an emergency professional.
- Strong, quick-release buckle and adjustable leg strap.
- High visibility night & day band and pull tab.
- Large, easy open flap allows fast identification and access to contents.
- Textile front panel available for customisation printing.
- Nine, individual internal compartments for better organisation.
- Hardwearing reinforced Hypalon base.