|14 × 26 × 35 cm
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite COMMUNITY’S has been designed as the perfect medical bag for nurses making home and community care visits. Its lightweight build and compact size make it an excellent choice for nurses and midwives who are frequently on the move. A large front compartment with two good sized pockets are ideal for personal items and documents. The array of elasticated straps provide means to secure clinical materials such as bandages, syringes and a pocket sized sharps bin[hyperlink]. Its main compartment features 4 Velcro removable dividers that can be used to segment a large area of the bag, allowing the organised storage of a wide range of bottles, packets and materials. A removable pouch with transparent PVC window is perfect for carrying items that should to be kept clean separate. The removable isothermal ampoule holder is capable of holding up to 19 ampoules in a temperature stabilised wallet. With a durable and comfortable plastic handle, adjustable shoulder strap and trolley anchorage band, this bag also has multiple options for both convenience and easing the load when full.
- Front compartment with large flat pockets and elasticated webbing.
- Configurable interior, separated with hook and loop technology removable dividers.
- Removable compartment with transparent PVC window.
- Two generous mesh fronted pockets.
- Isothermal ampoule wallet for up to 19 ampoules.
- Ergonomic and cleanable handle.
- Lockable zip with padlock rings.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Trolley band.