|Weight (approx)||3,20 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||16 × 42 × 32 cm|
1000D POLYESTER, 1000D POLYESTER
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite SUIT&GO medical briefcase has been designed with the needs of chiropodists and health care professionals front of mind. Packed full of storage options for a wide range of materials and instruments, this bag becomes a mobile clinic for home visiting caregivers.
With dedicated wallet for nail care and nail surgery kits, removable PVC fronted pouches for storing hygiene materials and range of pockets and elasticated retainers, this bag ensures all the items needed for home visits are organised and securely packed in one, easy too carry, stylish briefcase.
- Large front zipped pocket, with three ample pockets, two sleeves for documents and two zipped mesh fronted pockets.
- Internal space divided by a central flap with a zipped resistant mesh pocket, elastic straps, two small zipped pouches and a removable case for set of instruments on the other side.
- Five removable pouches of varying sizes, four of them with transparent PVC windows.
- Elasticated straps to secure large objects such as a portable micromotor drill.
- Central divider creates a work space on one side while protecting the storage area below.
- Removable wallet for nail instruments.
- Trolley strap, shoulder straps, identifying card wallet and main handle with magnetic closure.