|Weight (approx)||1,39 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||14 × 28 × 40 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The compact and elegant Elite CITY’S is an ergonomically designed, multifunctional backpack, featuring a highly structured interior with clear, PVC fronted pockets and removable pouches, ideal for storing medical materials and clinical instruments for home visits or on call stay overs.
A light yet durable build makes it is perfect for short trips and day visits. The outer shell is made using an easy-to-clean, water-resistant bicolour material, ensuring the contents remain clean and protected, even in poor weather conditions.
Padded shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining give the pack a cool and comfortable feel. An adjustable sternum strap is excellent for ensuring correct weight distribution over the shoulders, especially when the pack is full. Small zipped side pockets make ideal storage for keys and other personal effects, while large front pockets are perfect for documents and paperwork.
- Comfortable shoulder straps with sternum strap and mesh inner lining.
- Front pockets for laptop, tablet, documents and other personal effects.
- Three large transparent, PVC fronted zipped pockets.
- Four removable pouches (two transparent and two opaque) one of which is a padded isothermal ampoule holder with capacity for 33 ampoules.
- Removable pouches all include a handle for easy removal and transportation.
- Non-slip and waterproof base.
- Built from water-resistant bi-tone material.