|Weight (approx)||1,33 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||25 × 44 × 26 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
RED, BLACK, COYOTE
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
First Intervention Compact Backpack
The Elite C2 BAG’s multilayered clamshell design provides excellent storage options for those requiring multiple, independently accessible compartments. Its compact size and large capacity pockets make it ideal for those involved in front line activities.
The universal MOLLE system provided by the PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing on the front of this pack allow expansion if and when additional items need attaching to the pack.
Built from hight durable canvas with tough, high quality zips, this backpack is built to last. Adjustable straps and mesh padding ensure a comfortable weight distribution and a secure fit to the body. Large D-rings on the shoulder straps are excellent for attaching additional items needed at the front of the body while in use.
Available in three colours to suit various use cases. For example, red / high-vis for emergency services and first responders, or Khaki green for those needing a more camouflaged finish.
- Padded back panel with adjustable heavy-ware shoulder straps, for high load and maximum comfort.
- Hip and sternum straps to assist with load distribution.
- Compression straps keep contents tightly held in place, even when running.
- Large capacity and auxiliary pockets.
- Small pocket for personal effects.
- Documentation pocket.
- Fixed and removable reflective high-vis banding.
- Easy pull rope zip tabs and reflective strips on high-vis model.