ELITE BAGS, S.L. is a highly-qualified organization that carries out the design, production and commercialization of bags, backpacks, vests, organizers and accessories for emergencies, firefighters, home calls, sports therapy, clinical analysis, diabetes, first aid kits and rescue, for professional and military use.
In order to achieve the excellence of our products and services, the management has implanted a quality control and environmental system based on UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 normative, following below requirements:
- Satisfying customer’s needs, where quality and environmental-friendly compromise is a responsability of all our staff.
- Setting goals, focused on increasing customer’s satisfaction.
- Comply with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements and those agreed with the customer, applicable to our products and services.
- Identification and evaluation of the environmental aspects caused by our activity.
- Train our staff permanently, so that they are competent to fulfill their responsibilities and thus participate in the continuous improvement of processes.
- Analyze the context and relevant processes of the organization, determining opportunities for improvement and necessary actions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Risk evaluation of the processes to prevent possible system deviations, as well as opportunities.
- Set continuous improvement as a fundamental action.
- Management of waste generated during the development of our activity, minimizing negative impacts on the environment.