|Weight (approx)||1,30 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||66 × 35 × 22 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
RED, BLUE, RED TARPAULIN
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite TUBE’S oxygen cylinder carry bag has been specifically designed to carry, support and protect 5 litre compressed gas cylinders, allowing them to be easily and safely transported in the field. Built from a tough fabric with high vis bands and zip tabs, this carry bag stands out, even in low visibility environments. A quick access flap allows oxygen provision when the bag is otherwise closed, for example while moving a patient. Adjustable carry handles, quick release trolly straps and a non-slip base, all provide assistance during transportation and use. Designed to be stored either horizontally or in the more space saving vertical position. Laser cut PAL (MOLLE) strapping allows the universal attachment of external packs, such as the Elite POCKET’S
- Adjustable carry straps for use as handle or shoulder straps. Can be used over both shoulders as backpack.
- High vis top handle helps when the bag is carried vertically.
- Night / day high visibility reflective trim.
- Quick access panel providing access to flow controls when bag is closed.
- MOLLE panel for universal anchorage of accessories, such as the Elite POCKET’S [hyperlinked].
- Metal grommet for oxygen tube
- Reinforced, non-slip, waterproof base.
- Straps for securing an external trolley to aid transportation (Carrys)
- Anchoring D-ring at top to stabilise while vertical, especially when in moving vehicles.
- High density EVA padded interior ensures cylinder and contents are protected.
- High resistance reflective handles.
- Adjustable internal straps to secure a varity of sized cylinders.
- Interior mesh zipped pockets to store additional material and instruments.
- Elasticated straps for easy access and storage of Guedel airways.