|Weight (approx)||0,05 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||8 × 4 × 4 cm|
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite BLINK’S is an invaluable accessory for those involved in emergency services, first responders, and recuse workers. With multiple configurations, this light can be set to provide both constant or strobe lighting, with combinations of white and / or coloured lights as desired. Available in red or blue light options, these clip on light units are powerful, long lastings and rechargeable. Ideal when working in dark or low light environments, providing illumination and signalling. The rear clip system is perfect for attaching to the webbing of bags and vests featuring the MOLLE universal anchorage system.
14 multidirectional LED lights.
Front facing torch.
Rear clip, ideal for use with MOLLE anchorage systems.
Strong magnet for securing to metallic objects.
Rotating clip allows the light to be positioned in a preferred orientation.
- Colour: standard white and another colour (Red or Blue depending on the model)
- Different flashing modes
- Battery: Polymer lithium battery
- Power protection: over charge, over discharge, over current, short circuit, super high temperature charging and discharging
- Working temperature: -35′(- +65’C)
- Voltage: 3.7(VDC)
- Battery content: 3. 7V, 500mah
- Charging time: < 3h
- Working time: > 2h Depending on the light pattern.
- Height resistance to dropping: 1.8m
- Power adapter: 5V, 1 A
- Long press button more than 2 sec, the light starts working
- When the light is on, press the button once, the pattern will change accordingly.
- The final pattern chose mode will be saved.
- When the light is turn on, press button twice and the spot light will be on.
- Long press button more than 2 sec, it will turn off the light.
- Charger working status: charging (red light on), full charge (green light on).
- When red or blue led (depending on the model) starts flashing slowly, it means the light needs to be charge.
Please read these instructions before using the product,
Do not open the light, it can only be repaired by Factory assigned people.
AII replacement parts must be provided by original manufacture.
This product has chemical content. Please discard according to local rules.
Battery and charging
- Please use specified power adaptor
- First insert the light into charger, then insert plug into charger
- Please do not charge when temperature is lower than-35 C0or higher than +65 C0