|Weight (approx)||0,15 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||6 × 21 × 15 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Medium Capacity First-Aid Kit
The Elite CURE&GO compact first aid kit pouch has been designed to hold essential therapeutic and protective materials, such as bandage, ampules, gauze, antiseptics and gloves. Its convenient size and organised interior, make it the perfect means to carry and store important first aid gear.
Elasticated loops, zip pocket with clear front and a mesh compartment all allow for items to be arranged in an organised manner, while ensuring they are easy to locate, even when still secured in the pockets.
Two, full width Velcro strips on the back of the pouch make for a simple and quickly removable means to anchor the kit to upholstery, for example, within the boot of a vehicle or truck cabin.
- Compact size, A5 format.
- Full length zip with large, easy grip pull tabs, and a clamshell design for fast access to contents.
- Velcro strips for anchorage to upholstery or other compatible bags.
- Transparent PVC fronted pocket with L-format zip allows contents to be quickly located and removed.
- Elasticated loops to secure bottles or bandage.
- Zipped internal pocket, perfect for gloves, gauzes etc.
- Elasticated mesh fronted pockets, ideal for retaining smaller items.