|Weight (approx)||0,33 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||8 × 27 × 20 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
The Elite CURE’S XL is a lightweight hand held carry case with internal mesh fronted pockets and elasticated straps that have been designed to secure a range of essential first aid materials. This versatile, yet robust case also is appropriate for use as an intubation kit or home first aid kit. With a full skirting zip and large pull tabs, this case is easily fully opened to display its contents in seconds. A foldout internal panel, with mesh pockets and additional elasticated holding straps, also aids the quick and easy location of materials, without the need to remove items from their stored locations.
- Compact and lightweight, yet structured layout can hold and organise a large number of items.
- Large capacity mesh fronted pockets with wide openings for easy access.
- Elasticated strapping for securing a range of materials such as bandages, bottles and syringes.
- Fold out panel with zip and mesh fronted pocket on one side and elasticated straps on the reverse.
- Long double sided zip with nigh & day reflective pull tabs.
- Blank area on front panel for customisation or logo printing.