|Weight (approx)||0,04 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||0,8 × 9 × 18 cm|
STAINLESS STEEL / PLASTIC HANDLE
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Trauma shears 18cm
Anyone working in emergency services, or is part of a first response team will know the value of having to hand a durable and sharp pair of trauma shears. The Elite CUT’s are just the ticket, built from hardened surgical stainless steel who’s blades have one serrated edge, ensuring they cut though the toughest materials with ease.
Large autoclavable plastic handles allow force to be applied without discomfort, while a blunt, flattened lower tip ensures that patients are not injured during the removal of obstructing clothing, bandages or restraints.
- Hardened surgical stainless steel blade with serrated cutting edge.
- Blunt, flattened tip to minimise risk of injury.
- Autoclavable to 143ºC (290ºF).
- 18cm (7”) in length, giving powerful leverage.
- Plastic handles, available in orange or black.
- Available with black steel blades [hyperlink or list on the same page as a different colour option] to reduce reflection and glare while working.