|Weight (approx)||3,50 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||32 × 52 × 28 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx)||
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.
Paramedic Rescue Tactical Backpack XL
The pinnacle of feedback driven design, this robust and comfortable backpack includes all the features of the PARAMED’S, including compartmentalised layout, removable sealed, clear topped pouches, fold out central flap and pullout waterproof cover.
The PARAMED’S XL also includes a significantly increased storage capacity, additional pouches and multipurpose padded front panel with defibrillator capacity.
This large soft shelled backpack includes reinforced top and side handles, wide padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and adjustable hip belt, ensuring comfort and full support even when carrying a full pack.
- Front and lateral universal MOLLE anchoring system, allowing secure anchorage additional pockets and a wide range of additional accessories.
- Internal pocket to house a hydration bag with supply hose grommet.
- Front pocket for quick access to essential items.
- Four internal tapes with hook-and-loop fasteners for securing an oxygen bottles and other components in multiple layouts, allowing adjustable weight distribution.
- Five removable compartments with transparent windows, colour coded in accordance with the internationally recognised classification of medical materials and instruments.
- Removable central panel with an array of elasticated fasteners on one side and transparent large capacity pockets on the other.
- Isothermal ampoule holder with capacity for up to 44 vials.
- Ergonomically designed padded shoulder straps with quick release system.
- Removable waist pack with convenient zipped pockets for increased support at the midriff.
- Compression tapes at the base for stowing blankets, sleeping bags, mats, or similar.
- Zipped base pocket for storing waterproof case.
- Velco backed removable identification band and cross of life badge.
- Redesigned padded back panel with breathable mesh for enhanced comfort.
- High-quality reflective banding and handles for increased visibility in low light environments.