All the removable pouches feature transparent windows to help view contents at a glance and hook-and-loop tape to attach them to the bag. The two front pockets can be accessed without opening the main compartment.
The adjustable, contoured shoulder straps, quick-release waist strap and fully padded back panel make this a super-comfortable rescue backpack solution for any terrain.
This paramedic bag is packed with all the features you would expect from a top-class outdoor backpack including quick-release compression straps to adjust and optimise the load, tough and durable 1000D polyester construction, an internal pocket for a 2l hydration pouch, clips on both shoulder straps for hydration tubing, extensive molle webbing for externally attaching equipment, an integrated waterproof cover and adjustable straps to the base for carrying a rolled mat etc.
MOLLE system on the entire external part of the bag, both front and sides, to be able to anchor additional pockets or different material.
- MOLLE system on the entire external part of the bag, both front and sides, to be able to anchor additional pockets or different material.
- Hydration bag tube extraction hole.
- Tapes at the base to hold blankets, sleeping bag, mats, etc.
- Waterproof cover stored inside the base.
- Padded back panel with breathable mesh.
- Internal pocket to house the hydration bag.
- Removable central flap with multiple elastics on one side and large capacity transparent pockets on the other.
- Isothermal ampulary with capacity for 68 ampoules.
- Five removable compartments with transparent window, according to the international color code for the classification of material and instruments.
- Inner straps with hook and loop closure to secure oxygen cylinder or manual respirator.
- USB charging area
- Side compression or support straps.
- Ergonomically shaped fluorescent plastic top handle. And reflective bands night and day